The Disability Housing Outcomes Framework 2022–23 Annual Report is now available
We are excited to release the first Annual Report from the Disability Housing Outcomes Framework. The report allows providers to benchmark their own outcomes performance, as well as giving initial insights into what works for disability housing.
The disability housing sector continues to be a changing market with greater consumer choice, yet there is no consistent, sector-wide approach to understand what works. Over the past few years a coalition of organisations across the sector have been working together to develop and implement a common outcomes framework and data collection tool to help understand what good housing looks like for people with disability. Together, we created the Disability Housing Outcomes Framework, or DHOF.
This is the first year the DHOF has been used to measure housing outcomes. Seven organisations across Australia have implemented the tool, with this report bringing together the results. It follows on from the initial co-design process and subsequent six-month pilot.
- Demonstrates what outcomes are currently being achieved and allows comparison across the sector.
- Begins to analyse the data available to start to understand what works in disability housing overall.
- Identifies what we will be able to understand with more data and more providers using the DHOF.
Read the 2022–23 Annual Report:
- Download the full report (PDF)
- Download the accessible full report (MS Word)
- Download the easy read report (PDF)
Subscribe to receive notifications and learn more about how you can use the framework and tool in your organisation.